Foods That InFluence your weight:
Hi Addies, Being a Long time though..How have you all being?
“The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like and do what you’d rather not.”
A team of Harvard researchers has revealed the results of a study of 1,20,877 people showing that small changes in
lifestyle behaviors such as physical activity,Diet, sleep duration, and TV-watching are strongly correlated with long-term weight gain.
The most vital factor inevitably is DIET.
Foods that correlate to long term weight loss:
1.Vegetables:Green leafy vegetables like tomatoes, capsicum, are nutritious and rich, and therefore filling.
Veggies are a must in your diet if you are on a weight loss mission.
2. Whole grains – Oats, whole wheat, brown rice, are grains rich in fiber and promote weight loss if included in a diet.
3. Fruits – Great filler between meals, delicious, and nutritious.
fruits are high on the list of food items you should consume to promote weight loss.
4. Yoghurt – The study has found that a regular consumption of yoghurt on a long-term basis promotes weight loss.
5. Nuts – A great snack to have between meals instead of wasting your appetite on deep-fried foods that make you feel hungry very quickly.
Foods that correlate to long term weight gain:
1. Sugar sweetened beverages – Again, these are silent killers. Without even realizing it, an innocent sip here,
and a sip there could lead to more weight gain than you thought possible.
2.Potatoes: A study conducted by Harvard reveals that Potatoes deeply fried makes you gain weight over time.
3.Un-processed red meat – Unprocessed meat with the high fat content, before it has been trimmed is definitely on the list of foods that lead to weight gain.
4. Potato Chips – Potato chips are not surprising here, with the starch content and their deep fried texture.
Go on….Make a Note of it and Make This Post Count today at your Daily Lives..