what is Digital Marketing? Assets and Types
Digital marketing has always been about connecting with your audience in the right place and at the right time.Today, that means that you need to meet them where they spend more time: on the internet.
Enter Digital marketing — in other words, “any form of marketing that exists online”
What is Digital Marketing? ——- “ANY FORM OF MARKETING THAT EXISTS ONLINE”
Digital marketing is an umbrella term for all of your online marketing efforts. Businesses leverage digital channels such as Google search, social media, email, and their websites to connect with their current and prospective customers.
These Assets can be made use of to achieve your Digital marketing Goals Effectively. The list includes:
- Your website
- Blog posts
- Ebooks and whitepapers
- Interactive tools
- Social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Earned online coverage (PR, social media, and reviews)
- Online brochures and lookbooks
- Branding assets (logos, fonts, etc.)
Types/Channels of Digital Marketing
1. Search Engine Optimization(SEO) -The process of optimizing your website to ‘rank’ higher in search engine results pages, therefore increasing the amount of organic (or free) traffic that your website receives.
2. Social Media Marketing -The practice of promoting your brand and your content on social media channels (facebook,twitter,Instagram) to increase brand awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads for your business.
3. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) – A method of driving traffic to your website by paying a publisher every time your ad is clicked. One of the most common types of PPC is Google AdWords.
4. Email Marketing -Email is often used to promote content, discounts, company news and events, as well as to direct people towards the business’ website.
5. Display advertising is advertising on other websites. It includes many different formats and contains items such as text, images, flash, video, and audio.The main purpose of display advertising is to deliver general advertisements and brand messages to site visitors. Ex. Google Adwords Display Planner.
6. Content Marketing – The creation and promotion of content assets for the purpose of generating brand awareness, traffic growth, lead generation, or customers- Example – Company Blogs, News Articles etc
For women entrepreneurs, working women and women oriented businesses, Addiemall offers all of these services listed above,in a qualitative, customized and cost effective way. Addiemall also offers lots of offers and concessions especially for business women since our firm is a girl friendly concern.
For Free Consultation, contact us on https://addiemall.com/contact-us/
Reach Us Now to discuss the marketing needs of your business!!!