SOCIAL MEDIA FOR MOMS!
Social Media today has reached almost every walk of person, like students, youth, businessmen, researchers, fashion enthusiasts. Contrarily, A Mom plays a pivotal role in everyone’s life. There are so many features that she adds to her cap like a teacher,a good cook, a wonderful host and many more. Technology today offers so many platforms for each and everybody to shine brighter, especially for women and moms. Social media particularly,offers so many channels to showcase today’s moms talents.
Some of them include
1. Blogging: A Great way to begin for mom’s is to write a Blog based on a favorite topic. It take’s only an hour for themselves to post a quality Blog. Medium,WordPress, & LiveJournal are some free platforms where you can write and post your blog within hours and also get some wonderful response for your article.
2.The next Tweety Bird – A platform where everyone is talking about everything. Mothers can now be part of current conversations on crucial topics thus aiming to be a potential influencer.
3. MomTube –Cooking has a long and natural association with moms. Youtube is great way to showcase and share mom’s cooking skills, increase visibility and create an identity in the process. Videos on Fitness can also be shared along with cooking recipes.
4. Socialize,Come Together – with social media sites like Facebook,Twitter,Instagram etc.Facebook allows you to create community pages for a common cause. Apart from making Friends,There are tons of cooking, Lifestyle and Fashion pages for moms to post, share articles, keep up with updates, recipes, write restaurant reviews on Facebook. Moms can also create a special page for themselves to promote their cooking and other academic, business skills.
5. Welfare for women -Mothers can exploit social media to do more for the society, to talk about child care issues, parenting issues, societal issues, to name a few. You can be the voice for other moms. Somebody has to step up anyway. Social media sites have lot of Fundraising options in it apart from specific fundraising websites. For Example, The Nepal Earthquake so who’s of who create a funding page on social media to gather and send Funds to the victims. This proves that a few hours of work in social media can make a huge difference in someone’s life.
6. Become Social Entrepreneurs – There are also lots of home business options like Crafting, Designing, marketing, Freelancing etc in social media sites like Facebook Groups, Twitter Hashtags, Instagram and more.. Moms who work from home can make use of these platforms to show and sell their skills as a business across the globe depending upon their brand size and deliverables.
“Divas” hopes that this small prominent List motivates every mom to join & get benefitted by the Social media Wagon!